1campana de inmersión femeninocampana de buzo femenino
- When Squalus sank off Portsmouth, New Hampshire, the Navy had just placed into service a diving bell for submarine rescue.
- Hoisting a diving bell with a crane and maneuvering it through a small apartment at dawn is not easy.
- My diving bell becomes less oppressive, and my mind takes flight like a butterfly.
- Civilian divers have used the SLS for several years as an emergency means of returning to the diving bell if there is a problem with oxygen hoses.
- Like a man in a diving bell whose air supply has been cut off, my mind leapt between bouts of panic and thoughts of suffocation.
- I am standing inside a convincing facsimile of a diving bell, gazing out through a porthole at a simulated sea.
- G.P. would regularly build model airplanes, hot-air balloons, or diving bells.
- It's big and copper and shaped like a diving bell.
- Named after the sucking fish, Remora is a 16.5 tonne remotely operated rescue vehicle built about a diving bell.
- We might have to jury rig the diving bell to use it as a delivery system.
- But the weather conditions impact enormously on the kind of operation which I believe they've been doing, which has been putting diving bells down.
- Alexander the Great is reputed to have gone down in a diving bell, while Roman urinatores (free divers) apparently salvaged cargo from a wreck 20m deep off the south of France.
- Persico was among 33 survivors who rode to the surface in a nine-ton diving bell lowered by a rescue ship.
- A connection point for a diving bell or Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle allows collective rescue operations.
- The diving bell had loads of lights hanging above it, but as you looked down, you couldn't see the Kursk.
- One couple was shown exchanging vows submerged in an aquarium tank, diving bells over their heads, while tropical fish swam past.