1hacedor de buenas obras masculino humorísticohacedora de buenas obras femenino humorístico
- Society became flooded with well-meaning do-gooders who bumbled about in the most hopeless manner.
- Once again the police are fighting their battle against crime with one arm tied behind their backs; and once again it is the Government and its cronies of do-gooders who are doing the tying.
- Much Ado About Nothing tells the tale of two relationships and the meddling do-gooders who muck them up.
- The dewy-eyed do-gooders might be pleased to know that whoever wins government at the next election our detention centres will still be here.
- What right have these do-gooders to deny the bulk of the population good quality chicken at a price they can afford.
- America's distinctive do-gooders have been keeping the public safe by patrolling the streets and subways of the Big Apple for more than 25 years.
- The main blame lies with the do-gooders who have interfered by saying you can't smack a child etc.
- Politicians and middle-class do-gooders have interfered with the balance of a vulnerable sociological ecosystem.
- What do these so called humanitarian do-gooders expect?
- But if so, why should council do-gooders interfere?
- Keeping in line with the tradition of panto you can be sure the show will have its fair share of villains, do-gooders, idiots and of course the inevitable love matches.
- She loves her ‘team’ of fellow do-gooders, loves the challenge, the sense of accomplishment.
- They don't want do-gooders coming along and deciding to give it to organisations that aren't run by consumers; they want to protect the money.
- Is there any limit at all on how far do-gooders are willing to dumb down our educational system in the name of helping students feel good about themselves?
- Thus, there was little a well-meaning band of foreign do-gooders could achieve by meddling.
- Politicians or other misguided do-gooders won't be able to meddle.
- And in Alaska, the do-gooders fight bears with pepper spray.
- What qualifies do-gooders to give economic advice?
- In conclusion, if the do-gooders want to do real good they should protest at pensioners being threatened with prison sentences for non-payment of council tax!