1infantil(doll)muñequita femeninoqueca femenino España child language
- Each child got a present that had been chosen for them, and it was fabulous to see all of the little girls pushing their new dollies in their new dolly prams and the boys driving their remote control Hummers.
- I whine like a little baby girl who just had her favorite dolly taken away from her.
- He said that he hoped I realised this was not a little dolly for me to dress up.
- IT'S going to be dolly warfare this Christmas, as dolls and character figures vie for top place in Santa's sack.
- She will play happily so long as the dolly is within her reach should she desire it.
- She loved to play with her dollies.
- She loves pushing her dolly around on its buggy and playing with her brothers.
- She stands in her flowered patterned shorts giving her dolly its bottle.
- She jumped on mats that sang, put dollies to bed, chose a dolls' house to take home and finally she waited patiently next to her grandfather as two baskets of chocolate eggs were paid for; one for her and one for her baby brother.
- In the letter, which was sent up the chimney on November 1, 1960, she asks Santa Claus for a jar, a bottle for her dolly, a stick with a balloon on it and a Rolls Royce dinky and a game of Ludo.
- A few years ago, I found myself on a typical Minnesota night, cozy between quilt and feather bed, peaceful as a dolly in a box.
- Without any prompting from anyone, the little girls got together and started playing with dollies.
(mobile platform)plataforma rodante femenino
- Bungees on the wheels of a tow dolly is not going to fix the problem.
- Even parked on a dolly, the craft looks fierce, with a shallow, open hull that flares out into wings.
- She watched as he wheeled the dolly over to the porch and stacked the boxes on the porch.
- Some of them were friendly and even allowed the use of dollies to transport the books from the stacks to the check-out desk.
- She watched as three more workers lent a hand and got the grand piano off of the platform dolly and removed the layers of bubble wrap and shrink-wrap.
- There is no better view of the Colosseum than the circular dolly shot, as you lean into the curve with the throttle open.
- The town is all one set, and at the end of the film, when he dollies in on Doc Halliday's tombstone, he takes care to put a tiny wagon train heading west in the background of the shot.
- It is a extended platform that the camera operator stands on while shooting from a camera dolly.
- At one point he apparently even made use of a shopping trolley he found at the side of the road - and rode in it as a makeshift dolly.
- She would just park herself on the end of a dolly and wait for us to re-light.
- What I'm ultimately interested in is what this filmmaker has to say; I really couldn't care less about what he can do with a dolly and jib.
- I wandered over and they were using a hammer and dolly on the car instead of replacing the door as we would in the West.
- Nearly a quarter of the film's movement - dollies, crane shots - are synthetic.
- By this point he had won the trust and respect of the subjects of his documentary to such an extent that they also acted as crew members for him, rigging up makeshift lights and constructing dollies that would run on the existing tracks.
- We decided the best way to do it would be to use a car as a dolly.
- The camera dollies with Christian as he walks into Le Moulin Rouge, through the doors and down the aisle to the stage.
- During the 60 second or so shot we are treated to a filming device where the camera is fixed on a rotating dolly of sorts along with the gypsy playing the violin.
- The camera dollies in slightly, then cuts to a close-up of her and tilts down to the page, upon which she is drawing crude crosses in red ink.
- He turned around and wheeled his dolly toward a stack of boxes.
- He would ask me to do certain things on the set like move the dollies and be the water boy.
2.2Televisión Cinedolly masculinobefore noun dolly shot — travelling masculino
2.3US Ferrocarrileslocomotora pequeña