In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1caca femenino coloquial
- Piggy doo-doo emits a distinctive scent.
- Anyone caught publishing or distributing the game is in big doo-doo.
- Had it not been for the batting contributions of the duo in the first innings England would have been in the doo-doo and likely staring at a 2-0 deficit in the series.
- Mitchell claimed that pigeon doo-doo was attracting flies and posing a ‘health hazard’ to nearby residents.
- He knows deep doo-doo when he smells it.
- But away from the camera, off the comfy sofa and behind the sincere smiles, their marriage is deep in doo-doo.
- But if all or many consumers start trying to save more, the economy will be in deep doo-doo.
- You suddenly realise their doo-doo stinks too.
- Maybe he was just being hygiene conscious because he knew how much doggy doo-doo we'd walked in during our daily adventures.
- History is littered with resolute men whose faith and conviction got them into deep doo-doo.
- My bet is that somebody is going to be in deep doo-doo over this.
- Just why the two have been shipped off to Alaska is soon made obvious, (they're in deep doo-doo back home), but things quickly go from bad to worse for the veteran cop when his plan to trap the killer goes horribly wrong.
- I'd have really landed in the doo-doo if you hadn't called.
- As we report in our story on page 1, it is now threatened with de-listing from Nasdaq, which would leave more shareholders in deep doo-doo.
- You'd have to admire him for having the courage to have his say, even if he knows full well that he's going to land in deep doo-doo for saying it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.