1run a double check on that story — asegúrate bien de la veracidad de esa historia
- we run a double check on our cars — nosotros revisamos los coches a conciencia
1volver a mirarverificar dos veces
1(information/facts) volver a revisar
- After double-checking the remaining gauges up front and conducting a leak check in back, we concluded it must be an electrical problem.
- Erial was now working on his sword belt, checking and double-checking the fit, the buckles, even the sharpness of his sword.
- He was caught when his specimens were double-checked by a second and more reputable source, and the inconsistencies started to spill out.
- The computer doesn't replace the radiologist, it just double-checks his work.
- Following each survey, the transcribed voice recordings were double-checked for accuracy and subjected to a customized computer check program.
- It's a catalogue of common mistakes people make when trying to think logically, and is of great help when double-checking your own thinking.
- If not, then maybe it's time to double-check the source.
- She could not believe her luck until she had her numbers double-checked by a family member after watching the draw on TV.
- Everyone has checked and double-checked their tickets, but the grapevine is eerily quiet.
- Wikipedia volunteers will also double-check articles to ensure there is no plagiarism or copyright violation.
- We use these benchmarks to coach and mentor individual journalists, helping them to improve their methods for gathering, checking, and double-checking facts.
- He checked the formulas and double-checked the ingredients.
- They are, in reality, the second opinion that can double-check the records of those most at risk, to ensure their safety.
- If you don't have to pick up a box or bottle every other minute, you're less likely to lose your train of thought as you're double-checking the shipment against the invoice.
- She spent the next three years checking and double-checking her results before she revealed to her colleagues the existence of these ‘jumping genes’.
- The overpayment came to light when government officials double-checked the data from the 2001 Census.
- A registered surveying firm double-checks important calculations and building baselines to ensure compliance with the rigid construction tolerances.
- Checking and double-checking the pulleys and lifts, he was ready.
- Lotto operator Camelot is now urging all National Lottery players in the Doncaster area to check and double-check their old tickets very carefully.
- While our mechanics are checking and double-checking our aircraft, the pilots start the preflight brief by conducting an ORM check.