1tontería femeninoestupidez femeninoI've never heard such drivel — nunca he oído tanta tontería / tantas tonterías
- I'd hand-write sheets and sheets of inane drivel and daily nonsense to all and sundry.
- I don't mean to knock my own writing, but in all honesty, if I can write a better manuscript about my experiences with bipolar disorder, there's no way this drivel should be in print.
- Now we'll see the difference between banal mass-market drivel and true untutored garbage.
- I was astonished to read this meaningless drivel, and alarmed that the Herald would have any interest in publishing it - to the point of placing it on the main page.
- But kids talk a lot, and as well as the usual gossipy drivel, I can't help but hear them spill a remarkable amount of private information that would horrify their parents.
- He could have spouted some generic administrative drivel like ‘The university is behind Katie and we are taking these allegations seriously.’
- What we are hearing now is just total drivel and rubbish.
- Such anthropomorphic drivel is codswallop, no matter who says it.
- He doesn't even realise that nobody is stupid enough to buy such absolute drivel.
- To ban smoking breaks and then insult workers by talking drivel about acupuncture is complete and utter nonsense.
- How dare HE, publisher of drivel, insult MY work!
- In one he said: ‘I started to look at this point by point but it is drivel.’
- Following these rules has dragged even the big networks into broadcasting drivel in their news bulletins in a demented and ultimately unproductive effort to keep their viewer numbers high.
- Then he comes into this House, along with his colleagues, and talks a lot of drivel and absolute nonsense.
- Now that I have been granted this opportunity to ‘share’ with a new audience I feel compelled to make the most of this before everyone is lulled by my drivel into wishing that each post was my last.
- It's a truly vast and comprehensive resource, and usually a good 90% reliable - although in the nature of things, at any given time any given article may be utter drivel.
- If the authors of this drivel had attended school, they would understand that schools do teach each religion impartially and without prejudice to give a balanced view of each faith.
- It's hard to give yourself to anything and that's what makes it beautiful, even on days when you write a bit of drivel, forget where the troops moved next, or step on your partner's foot.
- It is particularly ironic that someone who writes complete drivel 95% of the time should be reprimanded and hounded into apologising for the one article where he is spot on.
- I'd gather few would listen to the programmes which pump out the often sinister drivel, partly because the product is not on news stands, in magazines or on the family telly - hopefully.
driveling driveled"US"drivelling drivelledBritish