In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1campo de golf diseñado para practicar tiros de salida
- The 6.6 million golfers that play exclusively at driving ranges and alternative facilities represent an immediate pool of potential golfers for traditional facilities.
- Each brand will get two bays at the driving range so interested golfers can try out all the latest models and perhaps get some needed advice.
- Most people feel that they are more consistent on the driving range than on the golf course.
- There was a pool, a number of tennis courts, a 9-hole golf course and a driving range.
- There was such demand that the high costs forced over 75% of Japanese golfers onto driving ranges and they never got a chance to play on a real course.
- We tested 10 types, including the goofy rubber ones found on driving ranges, to see which yielded the longest drives using the latest big-headed drivers.
- Many golfers head to the driving range and all they want to do is power some drives as far as they can.
- The golf at this hotel, which spans five tournament calibre courses, three driving ranges and six putting greens, is excellent for all levels.
- The driving range and the tee box are the only places where you'll never have to hit a ball that's sitting above or below your feet.
- To help me get the knack I have had to practise constantly on the driving range and at home in my garage with a plastic ball.
- It will be circulated each month to golf clubs, driving ranges, golf retail outlets, hotels and premium motor dealerships throughout the South West region.
- A new company division is opening to handle contract maintenance on golf courses, sports fields and driving ranges in the southwest.
- There are 27 holes of golf, a driving range, a putting green, and other golf facilities.
- The golf complex includes a regulation nine-hole public golf course, driving range and miniature golf course.
- When you look at most golfers in a driving range they stand in a little bay, which I call a cell, and don't let themselves out until they've hit the perfect shot.
- Golf courses and driving ranges will encourage participation by mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, brothers and sisters.
- Most days he likes to walk around the golf course and its driving range collecting wayward balls.
- Amenities in the area include an 18-hole professional golf course and a driving range.
- It is a 27 hole course with excellent practice facilities, a driving range and short game practice area.
- Your local golf shop might host demo days, either at the store or with a nearby golf course or driving range.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.