In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuentagotas masculinogotero masculino
- He extracted a few drops of the green contents with the dropper and squeezed the drug into his coffee-Scotch mixture.
- Small doses may need to be measured by a special dropper instead of a teaspoon.
- When using liquid medication, use a calibrated dropper, medicine syringe or measuring spoon to insure that you are giving your child an accurate amount of medication.
- It's easy enough to put a piece of brass on the scale and use a medicine dropper to fill the case.
- Using a medicine dropper, tongs, and tweezers, how long does it take to remove 30 grains of rice from the bark of a tree?
- With a medicine dropper, drop 20 drops of water inside the circle.
- Don't buy essential oils with rubber glass dropper tops.
- These medications are usually applied to the infected areas with a dropper or with your finger after a feeding.
- Rinse the dropper with hot water and dry with a clean tissue.
- You would get less mercury in the dropper than you would water if you squeezed the bulb equally in both cases.
- When purchasing oils, be skeptical of oils that are bottled in clear glass or have a rubber dropper incorporated into its screw-top cap.
- Get the kind with the little test tubes and droppers.
- Using a shoestring, a medicine dropper, and a sponge strip, how long does it take to get 10 ml of water from the graduated cylinder to the cup?
- Have the child lie on one side, and using a medicine dropper, put one to three drops into the ear.
- I prefer syringes, but droppers (from chemists) are another method, albeit more troublesome.
- Great care must be taken when patients need ocular treatments in addition to other treatments contained in dropper bottles.
- This medicine is to be taken by mouth even if it comes in a dropper bottle.
- She bit her lip and stuck a medicine dropper into the bottle, filling it with a quick squeeze.
- So (turning this into a marketing tool,) they sold the stuff as a kit, with empty capsules and a dropper to make your own dose.
- When doses of liquid iron supplement are applied with a dropper, the dose should be placed well back on the tongue, and followed with water or juice.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.