1(weight)pesa femeninomancuerna femenino
- Hold dumb-bells under your legs with your palms facing each other and your elbows slightly bent.
- Not too much imagery as such, just a hint of rawness with use of dumb-bells and sledgehammer to break the monotonous nature of gun-shot violence.
- Any line through the dumb-bell's centre of gravity, perpendicular to the main axis, is also an axis of rotation.
- Squats, biceps curls, triceps extensions and even overhead presses with dumb-bells are all good candidates for unilateral moves.
- For example, rather than a heavy barbell squat, just use light dumb-bells or a ball against the wall.
- Do the move with 5-to 10-pound dumb-bells in each hand.
- If your biceps feel absolutely fantastic, grab some heavy dumb-bells and pound them.
- A typical gymnasium in the city, say, just five years ago, would have been nothing more than a large shed with a huge pile of assorted metal weight-plates and dumb-bells in a corner.
- You'll need a low- and high-cable-pulley machine with a straight bar attachment, a flat bench and a set of dumb-bells.
- The ‘gymnasium’ you refer to is nothing more than a few dumb-bells under a tin shed.
- Police have carried out tests on five bullets fired into Gray as he stopped to remove dumb-bells.
- Cricket fans will be disappointed to see cricket admissions also excluded from the list, although footballs and dumb-bells make an entrance.
- If a kid of six or seven is pulling himself or herself up and swinging on bars, this is the equivalent of lifting 35 lb or 40 lb, but nobody in their right mind would give a 35 lb dumb-bell to a child.
- Objects, including a snooker cue, and a dumb-bell were thrown from a window, and the pistol was pointed at officers.
- All candidates will be following a special exercise programme, which involves using the rowing machine and stretching with dumb-bells.
- Acupressure treatment aids such as balls, dumb-bells and small cubes made of wood, believed to help improve blood circulation, are on offer for prices ranging from Rs.20 onwards.
2EEUU coloquial(stupid person)estúpido masculino coloquialestúpida femenino coloquialtarado masculino coloquialtarada femenino coloquial
- She was really asleep in the car and David, the dumb-bell hadn't woken her up yet.