- The film's pseudo-values might be false, but the sincerity of the director's faith in their fantastical power effectively dynamises them.
- Italy's other major aims over the six month presidential term are the adoption of the EU Constitution in Rome, dynamising the EU economy and reviving the idea of building trans-European corridors.
- Clearly these are attempts to dynamize the earlier discussion.
- Everything loses momentum as the years pass, and you have to do something to dynamise it once again.
- Over the past three decades, environmental concerns have informed new technologies, spawned new patterns of consumption, re-structured an assertive state, and even dynamized the French economy.
- The local co-operative has been responsible for dynamizing the appellation and makes three in every four bottles carrying the name.
- As market forces take hold and dynamize the economy of any society, the population is increasingly seen, and felt, to be a resource rather than a ‘problem’.