In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libro electrónico masculino
- It will be important to clarify the privacy and use monitoring issues that surround digital books and e-books in a library context.
- Current devices for reading e-books are either too bulky or too expensive or too harsh on the eyeballs.
- Some say it is the publishing industry's greatest work of fiction yet: the suggestion that anybody actually reads e-books.
- Almost everything is available on the web… products, services, e-books, software, audios, videos, membership sites, or newsletters.
- Even though several dedicated Internet appliances are being designed and built specifically to make e-books attractive to consumers, the broad reading public has yet to be convinced.
- Meanwhile, a main issue for booksellers everywhere continues to be the digitization of everything: e-books, Internet publishing, all that.
- Shortly after your purchase, this e-book will be sent to you at your e-mail address.
- Books in digital format, also known as e-books, can be read on devices lacking the power and screen space to afford a regular Web browser.
- I'm sitting here reading an e-book version of Naked Lunch which I downloaded off a file-sharing network.
- I can watch streaming video content on my TV, read an e-book, or listen to music… and I can invite my friends over to watch or listen with me!
- The file may be read on a personal computer, a personal digital assistant, or on an electronic device designed specifically for reading e-books.
- Personal digital assistants offer everything, from e-mail, word processing and time and billing to reading e-books and playing games.
- We all have witnessed the development of copy restriction methods on audio files, videos, e-books and proprietary software.
- Users with special needs can benefit from the use of e-books installed on dedicated reading devices.
- They are much easier to read and access than e-books, and they are easy to market.
- This directive makes it ‘a criminal offence to break the copy protection or access control systems on digital content such as music, videos, e-books and software’.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.