In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comercio electrónico masculinoe-comercio masculino
- As interest in e-commerce grows, so does the need for additional infrastructure.
- Why have human factors seemingly taken a back seat in the design of e-commerce web sites?
- So how great a risk does the attack present to e-commerce transactions?
- As such, the concern is escalated compared to the level of privacy concern for e-commerce.
- The next revolution was not in e-commerce but in making what we want to do, and do, easier, he said.
- If you run a business highly dependent on e-commerce then too bad, you're out of business.
- Those who thought that e-commerce would triumph had both too much and too little faith in markets.
- This means that it includes e-commerce and other capabilities that you would not normally expect from a portal product.
- Another boost is the need for secure access and identification in e-commerce.
- With the growth of e-commerce and the internet this has become a problem.
- It will even give you the option of buying the CD via a standard mobile e-commerce transaction.
- The product enables users to expand their market with automated e-commerce.
- More than a quarter of those surveyed blamed wasteful spending on e-commerce.
- The system will give customers access to email, banking and e-commerce.
- Almost half of those who accessed the Net used it for some type of e-commerce transaction.
- Amazon had figured out how to do e-commerce much better than just about anyone else out there.
- However, there really is an internet to get, and it has nothing to do with e-commerce.
- There are a ton of scam e-commerce sites online, but what can you do if you find one?
- A breakdown of the value of e-commerce in the UK will be published later this month, the government said.
- The government's e-commerce Bill has made it through Parliament and is waiting for Royal Ascent.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.