In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lector electrónico masculino
- Indeed, the Kindle and other e-readers could be a boon to newspapers.
- If you didn't have an e-reader, you couldn't get this story.
- Hewlett Packard researchers continue to develop e-reader prototypes.
- Gentlemen, put down your chain saws because a Plastic Logic e-reader is almost here.
- In our opinion, this depends upon the cost and ease of use for e-readers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.