1entusiasmo masculinothe eagerness with which they set about tackling the task — el entusiasmo con que acometieron la tarea
- eagerness to + inf
- his eagerness to please — su deseo de agradar
- in my eagerness to get there, I ignored their warnings — tenía tantas ganas de llegar allí, que no hice caso de sus advertencias
- From the start, the enthusiasm and eagerness of the coaches had been nothing less than mind-blowing.
- Though he missed her dearly, he accepted his new role and took to it with eagerness and dedication.
- Everyone waited with eagerness for the committee's findings and recommendations.
- The couple's career path so far demonstrates their ambition and eagerness to grow their business.
- The Service Marketeer, who is all eagerness and enthusiasm, is a delight for the customer.