In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1jubilación anticipada femenino
- I never take out loans as I have taken early retirement and never intend working again.
- Some of those who did not want to move were given the expensive option of early retirement.
- Hundt also demanded a higher deduction for pensioners who take early retirement.
- Layoffs and early retirement have forced many workers to start their own businesses.
- The majority of this de-layering was achieved through early retirement or voluntary redundancies.
- Sue was later joined by colleagues for a party to toast her early retirement after more than 21 years in the rail industry.
- Sadly, for many of these people, early retirement is little more than a pipe dream.
- After he took early retirement, Leroy looked into financial advising as a new career.
- People are living longer, and flexible pension arrangements mean that early retirement is more often a possibility.
- Becoming a father later in life has meant that early retirement is not an option financially.
- Reality is that, through financial necessity, early retirement is not an option.
- There has been a wave of early retirement among older teachers over the past five to seven years.
- Shortly afterwards a more senior executive also used the merger as an excuse to force early retirement upon the manager.
- Conditions are so bad that many GPs are considering early retirement or trying to find alternative employment.
- The previous government curbed opposition to job losses by using early retirement.
- He had now embarked on a career which was to be his profession until he took early retirement in recent times.
- By 1945 Princeton gave him early retirement in his own best interests.
- Why should the rest of us pay for public employees to take early retirement and guaranteed pensions funded partly by public money.
- The meeting is intended to explore the practicalities and planning of early retirement.
- After Sarah's health worsened she decided to take early retirement.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.