- Masters and doctoral programs feature ecosystem ecology courses in restoration.
- Whale Study Week includes boat trips as well as classes in whale biology and general marine ecology.
- So instead of a plan based on timber production, it is based on ecology as well.
- In this paper, recent work on fruit type evolution in angiosperms is reviewed in relation to dispersal agents and habitat ecology.
- The latter paper complements the majority of those in this volume that focused on stopover ecology in eastern North America.
- We were leaning about ecology in our biology class and this involved a trip to Dublin Zoo.
- Behavioral ecology is a naturalistic perspective somewhat similar to sociobiology.
- After a few years of working in the field, I went back to graduate school to study marine ecology.
- Then I got a Ph.D. in ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Tennessee.
- Outdoor experts will teach ecology and the river environment as it pertains to supporting the carp species.
- The women's and ecology movements are therefore one.
- He has long been widely cited by many different branches of the radical ecology movement.
- It always interested me why that happened, and why it happened at the same time that the science of ecology was born.
- Scientists say they still have a lot to learn about ecology at Mount St. Helens.
- The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.
- A general goal of avian evolutionary ecology is to understand mechanisms driving patterns of community organization.
- After his formal retirement in 1974, Dan made significant contributions to urban wildlife ecology and conservation.
- Therefore, measurements of dive depths and profiles are significant components in many studies of seabird foraging ecology.
- Despite the abundance of Impatiens species in China, studies of pollination systems and pollination ecology have not been reported.
- Effective management for this species is hampered because relatively little is known about nesting ecology.
- The reductionist approach is thus coupled with the ecology of whole organisms.