In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1economía femeninopolitical economics — economía política
2(financial aspect)aspecto económico masculino
- They are most likely to acquire this stock of knowledge by studying economics at school.
- This is a government whose domestic agenda is driven by free market economics and the desires of big business.
- The 1980s saw a revival of neoclassical free market economics.
- Beautifully written and argued, it brings the power of economics to life.
- Mainstream economics to date has not exhibited an enthusiasm for entering into methodological debate.
- We invited all students who wanted to learn the economics of the Austrian School to apply.
- Often this point is overlooked in textbook discussions of industrial economics and the theory of the firm.
- During the turbulent decades around 1900, Marxian economics was taught in British universities.
- Perhaps you regret that you didn't take a course on economics from Murray Rothbard.
- In most overseas countries the ideology of fundamentalist neoclassical economics has been thrown out.
- One of the basic principles of economics is that people make decisions on the margin.
- Agricultural economics is taught in a variety of institutional settings.
- It was not an integral part of the new science of economics as taught by the Classical economists.
- She studied music at Oxford but after a year switched to politics, philosophy and economics.
- The progress of sound economics against this doctrine has not been without setbacks.
- In most overseas countries the ideology of fundamentalist, neo-classical economics is seen as flawed.
- If you study Austrian economics, you will learn that a central tenet of the school is methodological individualism.
- I want to see a Europe that encourages liberal economics and gives people a choice.
- This covers a number of issues but relates to the perception that economics is a subject that men do.
- I did not learn libertarianism or free market economics at the university.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.