1(de) tamaño familiar(de) tamaño económico
- Now, if this economy-size headache goes away, I will be doing a post-speech analysis.
- ‘Like a Forest’ is filled out with an economy-size string section produced to sound incredibly dense.
- He wins an economy-sized bottle of something greasy.
- Then, from a utility-kitchen refrigerator, she retrieved and devoured (in exactly what order I don't recall) a container of chicken wings, a combo plate of tacos and an economy-size tub of Velveeta.
- Yes folks, while I was walking around with an economy-sized can of Aqua Net to keep the world's largest hair intact, I was, like, so sad about the ozone layer and the rain forests and stuff.
- Empty economy-size shampoo and conditioner bottles into small, squeezable ones that are easier for a child to hold.
- Amazingly enough, the herbs necessary were in the duffel bag in gigantic economy-size bottles, so he could make several weeks worth of things taste like chicken before he starved to death.
- She stared as I wrestled my way around my eight-month-pregnant belly and down to the bottom of the cart to retrieve the economy-sized box of diapers.
- A few days later, at 2 A.M., he was rousted from sleep by four or five soldiers armed with blankets stuffed with economy-size bars of soap.
- The only bent knees were those necessitated by the practicalities of squeezing two large economy-sized people into a standard-sized chunk of porcelain.
- And you and I could barely make the payments now without buying the economy-size ketchup!
- I took an economy-size swallow of orange juice.
- If there's a line, fill your giant economy-sized water bottle in the locker-room sink.