In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ecoterrorismo mterrorismo ecológico masculine
- The bill would make ecoterrorism and animal rights terrorism punishable by up to 10 years in jail.
- The FBI is telling 10 cities to be on alert for possibly ecoterrorism today.
- Compared to such violent acts, is ecoterrorism really terrorism?
- Claims of ecoterrorism have reared their ugly head again in Tasmania.
- I am stating that there is no difference between ecoterrorism and animal rights terrorism.
- Yet, as we will hear, ecoterrorism only encourages fear and anger.
- Last January, the FBI held a symposium in California on ecoterrorism.
- He said the legislation which he introduced last week is necessary because fear of ecoterrorism is palpable in the research community.
- In Maryland, more than 100 FBI investigators are searching for clues in a suspected case of ecoterrorism.
- On March 22, 2002, the Center for Consumer Freedom sent a long letter to the House subcommittee investigating ecoterrorism.
- Having spent the past decade fighting ecoterrorism, Barry's fight for justice is widening.
- The FBI considers ecoterrorism and animal terrorism the country's leading domestic terror threats.
- The bill also increases the possible penalties for ecoterrorism, with those convicted of first degree felonies facing a prison term of up to 40 years and a fine of up to $100,000.
- A quick Google search of ‘Sierra Club ecoterrorism’ produces plenty of pages showing the Sierra Club's consistent denunciation of ecoterrorism.
- In his gripping and entertaining investigation, the journalist turns Vail inside out to get the real story behind the costliest act of ecoterrorism in U.S. history.
- Immediately, the label of ecoterrorism appeared in news stories describing the actions of the Earth Liberation Front.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.