1embarazo ectópico masculinoembarazo extrauterino masculino
- However, they are not very effective at preventing ectopic pregnancies which develop outside the uterine cavity.
- This is because overall the risk of pregnancy in these situations is low, but if pregnancy does occur an ectopic pregnancy is more likely.
- Over 95% of ectopic pregnancies occur in a fallopian tube (the tubes connecting the ovaries to the womb).
- Anyone who can get pregnant can have an ectopic pregnancy.
- Currently there is enough evidence in favour of the efficacy of methotrexate in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy, and about 45% of all ectopic pregnancies can be managed with methotrexate.