1(establishment) docente(establishment) de enseñanza
- There is a distinction between special educational needs and other needs.
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- The proportion of students with special educational needs is below average.
- The majority argued that racial diversity was a legitimate goal for educational institutes.
- Overseas texts vary because of the market size and often the educational context.
- Local retired primary teachers visited the centre to assist the educational programme.
- Adult social class and income were strongly related to educational level.
- No one would seek to deny the link between educational achievement and social conditions.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Each of the educational theories presented here can guide our teaching practices.
- Redistribution of educational funding was not reflected in the achievement of the bulk of pupils.
- And this is by no means purely institutional or confined to the educational process.
- Her ultimate ambition is to empower and enable people through educational achievement.
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
- It would infuse the vitality of a free market and thus break the state educational monopoly.
- Parents will look to the state as the sole provider of educational funds for their children.
- New forms of educational content for schools have also been pioneered in Hull.
- This is a disgrace for a college that claims progressive employment and educational policies.
- A French educational system was developed and a French university established in Hanoi.
- Numerous studies have shown that boys are falling behind girls in terms of educational achievement.
2(toy) educativo(toy) instructivo(method) pedagógico
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- In addition to educational information, the site has articles on health and leisure.
- Information materials and educational packages are available to help in this task.
- The indoor aquarium has been set up as an educational tool for students and researchers.
- They have an educational web site where you can learn about the dolphins that visit the resort.
- We've always known school is educational in far more ways than academics can cover.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The former could be used in a school educational film teaching tolerance.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- The headteacher said it had been an enjoyable and educational week.
- During practical training, ward rounds and outpatient clinics should be educational.
3(publisher) de libros de texto