In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1demanda efectiva femenino
- For many governments it is a primary duty to control the level of total effective demand for goods and services.
- The key point is that the effect of a lower price level on real aggregate effective demand is not the same as the effect of a falling price level or expectations of a falling price level.
- Conceivably effective demand and real income could be increased just as readily as a consequence of the lower prices from the removal of all levies on imported goods.
- When the normal limit to the field of employment has been exceeded, the desire to save forms capital faster than the population and its effective demand increases.
- This opens the way for state intervention to regulate the level of effective demand to secure full employment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.