1cerebro masculino coloquial
- In today's political climate nothing spells defeat for Democrats more than the image of a bunch of fey, ivory tower eggheads running the military.
- The New York Post calls him an effete egghead, but that doesn't quite capture it.
- If I write about that, I'll sound like an egghead.
- You don't have to be an egghead to read philosophy, you can even read it on the conveyer belt at your local gym, thus combining your physical and intellectual work-outs and saving valuable time.
- As researchers show how the two diseases are very much alike, I'm waiting with bated breath to see what kind of biological differences, if any, these eggheads might find.
- I was the egghead from academia who got in because the rules had changed.
- His new, meticulously researched history scopes out the role eggheads have played at the White House since 1960.
- If you think copyright issues don't concern you and that a five-day intensive course focusing on the protection and enforcement of patents and trademarks is strictly the domain of eggheads, well, you might actually be right.
- So, is the target demographic 60-something Asian eggheads?
- While successive opinion polls confirm that Britain remains against the euro, the eggheads in the government maintain that support for the pound is soft.
- Said eggheads have discovered that walking and talking on your mobile at the same time could eventually put you in a wheelchair because, terrifyingly, the human body did not evolve to walk and talk at the same time.
- The eggheads in intelligence dropped the ball, but the warrior types are ready to make up for it.
- Super-smart eggheads are busily working to perfect cars that run on batteries, and ways to lock carbon dioxide away underground.
- I used to think Mensa was a club full of nerdy eggheads who could tell you all about quantum theory and Bill James' baseball statistics, but couldn't tell you where they left their car keys.
- Even erudite eggheads can't be expected to know everything!
- Once academic exercises for eggheads, college business-plan contests now offer competitors the chance to win sizeable chunks of cash and launch a business.
- Groton Labs isn't some academic hothouse where a few eggheads are allowed to toil fruitlessly forever.
- The conference will be chock full with academic jargon and sagely nodding eggheads, but it is all free.
- You'll recall, a few years back, how a pair of eggheads at the University of Utah announced that they'd effected cold fusion on a table top.
- ‘I'm a practical guy, I am not an egghead,’ Kaplan said.