1(in pool)(marcada con un ocho) bola negra femenino
- Sure enough, everything not in a pocket was striped except for the black eight ball, which Violet was aiming at with a look of concentration on her face.
- He swallowed everything from live fish to an eight ball, and they all came back up.
- But winning at eight ball during lunch hour isn't his only passion.
- Often times, we hold back in the game of eight ball because we think we will end up with no finishing shot and our opponent will have a clear change to win the game.
- I've reversed banked many an eight ball to give my opponent a ‘hopeless’ feeling.
- In the game of eight ball you will be exposed to many pitfalls.
- They finished a game of eight ball and began another.
- The cue stick slipped between his fingers, the tip of it barely scratching the eight ball.
- ‘Thanks,’ Mitchell said simply, then failed at shooting the black eight ball into the corner pocket.
- He took up snooker and eight ball pool, becoming good at both.
- The cue ball causes the eight ball to roll into a pocket.
- The eight ball fell into the pocket, followed a second later by the cue ball.