1ochenta masculinosee also seventy
- I paid eighty dollars to go to a concert on my own.
- By the eve of the Revolution, eighty to ninety percent of rural households owned spinning wheels, and almost half owned looms.
- Per capita income is estimated to be less than eighty dollars a year.
- Had about eighty or ninety people there, ready to laugh.
- They were black-handled scissors, the kind that you bought for eighty dollars and could cut through bricks with.
- The New Zealand Government has announced a new Arts, Culture And Heritage package worth eighty million dollars.
- I think it's about eighty or ninety years old at most, but it has an extremely unusual quality.
- When we left the precinct the detective said they would reimburse us the eighty dollars.
- In the early '80's, the few major studio releases available on videotape usually cost about eighty dollars.
- I read somewhere that a child, whose parents both smoke twenty a day, has inhaled the equivalent of eighty cigarettes worth of passive smoke in one year.
- Travelling at the rate of over eighty miles per hour, all I could hear was thunderous air rushing pass my ears.
- There is little interest in classical communitarian living, and most of the eighty to ninety staff members now live off the site in conventional nuclear family units.
- ‘I had eighty dollars with me,’ she said practically in tears.
- Menard lies only eighty miles north of the New Madrid Fault system that extends southward from Cairo, Illinois.
- We kept walking, and ended up spending about eighty dollars on school stuff.
- Apparently international crude oil prices continue to soar and are expected to hover around the eighty dollars a barrel mark.
- If they come to you and say, ‘we'll give you a million dollars for eighty percent of the company’ - then you don't have a company any more.
- Driving at eighty miles per hour wasn't something new for him.
- The fish had probably taken some eighty or ninety yards of line in its first rush, then kited to my left.
- The only reason anyone would work sixty or eighty hours a week would be to pay off a credit card or some similar emergency.