1vendaje elástico adhesivo masculino
- Spectacles held together with Elastoplast and a curry-smeared tie helped round out the character, as did a pair of greying slacks and lilac shirt that clashed violently.
- Any chance of a couple of Elastoplasts over here?
- Dad joked that she looked like a big strip of Elastoplast.
- So, after lunch with mum I dragged Andrew out onto the driveway to poke around inside it and see if he could fix the problem which, with the help of some long-nose pliers and a strip of Elastoplast, he did.
- The healthcare company has recently got rid of the low-margin products, such as Elastoplast, with which it is most associated.
- What is needed is radical surgery - all we're being offered is Elastoplast.
- Or will they simply be patched up with a few Elastoplasts, given a packet of Disprin, and sent home to die?
- These are all laudable proposals, but I feel you are attempting to use an Elastoplast to seal a gaping wound.
- To prevent blisters while on a march use Elastoplast sticky tape.
- Anyway, Elastoplast's bandages release silver ion into the wound fluid, apparently reducing infection risks and accelerating healing.