In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1eléctricoelectrical failure — fallo eléctrico masculino España
- electrical wiring — instalación eléctrica
- Is the thermostat compatible with the electrical wiring found in your current unit?
- An improved electrode for use in generating an electrical field in a saline solution is provided.
- There is a minute electrical current induced in the antenna by the radio signal it receives.
- In this article, we will look at all of the equipment that brings electrical power to your home.
- The instrument operates from a standard electrical outlet and requires no calibration.
- Fuel cells work by combining the fuel with oxygen from the air and using the energy liberated to drive an electrical current.
- Many of them were young boys whose wire strings hit electrical power lines, causing short circuits.
- One advantage of the inductive system is that there are no exposed electrical contacts.
- Another is an electrical generator to provides emergency household electricity.
- An underground explosion in an electrical box blacked out more than 230 homes in Leigh.
- To operate any electrical equipment near a water garden, use an outdoor outlet.
- The steam is used to drive electrical generators and supply part of the energy needed to run the plant.
- Check connections to the electrical system to prevent low voltage and lighting problems.
- Since when did the average boat owner need a generator to operate the boat's electrical system?
- In an electrical fire, the water may conduct the current, which can electrocute you.
- Padraig operated an electrical appliances, radio and TV shop in Claremorris for many years.
- Assassins targeted him outside of his home during an electrical black-out.
- They also show that the thinner the wire the higher its electrical resistance is.
- Basically, LEDs are just tiny light bulbs that fit easily into an electrical circuit.
- There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.