In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1eléctricoelectrical failure — falla eléctrica
- electrical wiring — instalación eléctrica
- Another is an electrical generator to provides emergency household electricity.
- In an electrical fire, the water may conduct the current, which can electrocute you.
- Check connections to the electrical system to prevent low voltage and lighting problems.
- Basically, LEDs are just tiny light bulbs that fit easily into an electrical circuit.
- An underground explosion in an electrical box blacked out more than 230 homes in Leigh.
- Many of them were young boys whose wire strings hit electrical power lines, causing short circuits.
- Assassins targeted him outside of his home during an electrical black-out.
- They also show that the thinner the wire the higher its electrical resistance is.
- One advantage of the inductive system is that there are no exposed electrical contacts.
- The instrument operates from a standard electrical outlet and requires no calibration.
- Fuel cells work by combining the fuel with oxygen from the air and using the energy liberated to drive an electrical current.
- To operate any electrical equipment near a water garden, use an outdoor outlet.
- There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems.
- In this article, we will look at all of the equipment that brings electrical power to your home.
- Since when did the average boat owner need a generator to operate the boat's electrical system?
- There is a minute electrical current induced in the antenna by the radio signal it receives.
- Is the thermostat compatible with the electrical wiring found in your current unit?
- The steam is used to drive electrical generators and supply part of the energy needed to run the plant.
- An improved electrode for use in generating an electrical field in a saline solution is provided.
- Padraig operated an electrical appliances, radio and TV shop in Claremorris for many years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.