1tormenta eléctrica femenino
- In short, this could manifest itself into tornadoes, hurricanes and electrical storms.
- Easter in New Zealand started with electrical storms and tornados.
- They stop the sudden electrical storms that move like summer rain with bright and quick lightning.
- Last week there was a horrendous electric storm, probably the most spectacular storm I have ever seen in Pattaya.
- His comeback was interrupted by the humid conditions in Kuala Lumpur which sparked an electrical storm.
- Impulse noise can be the result of electrical storms, ignition noise, electromechanical switching equipment, and noisy power sources, to name a few.
- Titch and his team had to endure days of freezing snowstorms, avalanches and electrical storms on the trip to a remote part of China.
- Dozens of lightning bolts lit the night sky as an electrical storm swept the region.
- While rainstorms were not new to the community, the addition of electrical storms was considered unusual to Sachs Harbour residents.
- In 1953 Stanley Miller, a University of Chicago graduate student, found that by simulating the conditions of a primordial electrical storm, he could generate alanine and leucine in racemic form.
- I'm deathly afraid of heavy-duty electrical storms with lightning bolts jumping around all over the place.
- As Joe reached for the mare's lead rope the electrical storm let rip with one almighty crack of thunder, right overhead.
- For the last three nights, spectacular electrical storms have drifted over the city, threatening a downpour that finally arrived with a vengeance last night.
- Conditions were variable, to say the least - on one day, 40-knot winds brought rain and electrical storms, and a sandstorm lasted all day.