In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1edición electrónica femenino
- They offer unrivalled investment in journalism and are actively involved in electronic publishing.
- Our investments in the Internet, electronic publishing and radio give us a broad and successful commercial base.
- Most publishers - in the U.S. at least - envision electronic publishing and e-books important to their future.
- The voluntary agreement has worked well but the desire for statutory support has reflected a concern that ‘the early history and development of the UK electronic publishing industry is not lost’.
- Journal publishing houses are launching electronic publishing formats that can display colour 3D diagrams and animations along with hyperlinked images and text.
- As time goes on, electronic publishing in general will become more and more important, and this is a giant step in that direction.
- Yet that same openness and anti-capitalist collectivism also mean the creation of a participatory vitality, one where simplified tools for electronic publishing generate new expression and audiences.
- The use of an electronic means of distribution meant acquiring then costly computers and other equipment to scan paper versions of legal documents to prepare them for electronic publishing.
- Her research interests include distributed publishing systems, electronic publishing, and information technology in journalism.
- My memory of that book is often kindled when I think of the issues that we face with electronic publishing and on-line teaching.
- Without a contract specifying both paper and electronic publishing, an author could have two contracts for the same book.
- Besides covering the business of publishing, he also reports on electronic publishing and runs the comics department.
- This information could be tracked if there were sufficient space in the publication, which is generally not an issue in electronic publishing.
- The Principal had to take the drastic measure of closing down a professional diploma in electronic publishing when the course leader was lured away by the private sector.
- It operates in newspapers, magazines, local radio / TV, electronic publishing, and direct marketing.
- This could set a precedent for authors receiving payment from their publishing company for both the print and electronic publishing of their work.
- So does he think that electronic publishing is the future for books?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.