- The researchers concluded that direct current electrotherapy is an effective, painless, and safe outpatient treatment approach to all grades of internal and mixed hemorrhoid disease.
- The Clinic was a terrible place where a group of misguided scientists attempted to use electrotherapy to ‘rehabilitate’ Rob.
- You already received some electrotherapy for that.
- They were the first to use electrotherapy to cure pain, and also have an understanding of what happened.
- Later on, modalities were used such as electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, laser therapy, magneto therapy, electrical stimulation of hypotrophic muscles, hydro-kinesitherapy, and kinesitherapy.
- Physiotherapy involves a range of treatments, including manipulation, massage, exercise, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Subjects of both groups were told they may or may not feel the tingle of electrotherapy.
- There are two types of electrotherapy - transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and neuromuscular electrical stimulation.
- Compliance with daily electrotherapy treatment was confirmed by patient reports at subsequent visits and as independently reported by a visiting nurse.
- Physiotherapy manual techniques, strengthening exercises, stretches, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, taping, posture correction and advice may then help optimise recovery.
- A standard technique for measuring the effect of electrotherapy on ischemic wounds has provided good reproducibility.
- We have a sad history of enforced treatment of people who've committed crimes but now treatments like electrotherapy, electric shock treatment, and psychosurgery are very strictly regulated.
- The purring of a cat is at the frequency commonly used in electrotherapy to assist in pain relief and healing.
- She was put on electrotherapy and analgesics and improved sufficiently to compete in the games.
- Adherence was likely improved by the flexible treatment schedule; patients could perform electrotherapy at any time of day.