In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sala de urgencias femeninosala de guardia femenino
- Nine patients were admitted to the emergency room at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak for food poisoning.
- She had difficulty breathing and was rushed by ambulance to the emergency room at St Jude's Hospital.
- The emergency room at the hospital closed in July because of a lack of doctors and nurses.
- He was taken to the emergency room in severe respiratory distress and ended up on a ventilator.
- If you think you are having a heart attack, go to the emergency room immediately.
- I was called to see a patient in the emergency room of the hospital.
- He was advised to visit his physician or the emergency room and no ambulance was dispatched.
- The emergency room of a nearby hospital was filled with bloodied bodies.
- They won't get this type of counseling at a hospital emergency room or in a police station.
- There is a growing number of people who consider the emergency room and clinic the same thing.
- In the emergency room, draped surgeons paced anxiously alongside empty gurneys.
- Eleven days later, she goes to a hospital emergency room with what is diagnosed as the flu.
- The gravely ill man arrived in the emergency room during the middle of the night.
- He was then rushed to the hospital emergency room where artificial respiration was administered.
- Expected to testify as a chief prosecution witness, she died in the emergency room of a private hospital.
- Because of this, he had always avoided working in the emergency room at the hospital.
- A visit to the emergency room at the hospital showed no dangerous internal damage.
- Floor medicine was jading me, far more than any experiences in the emergency room.
- If your child has discomfort after swallowing a coin, take him to the emergency room.
- Take your child to the emergency room if she shows signs of severe dehydration.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.