In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1espectro de emisión masculino
- This external cavity configuration allows the wavelength of the laser to be tuned across the broad emission spectrum typical of glass-host lasers by changing the prism angle.
- It is likely that both the absorption spectrum and the emission spectrum are changed at high intensities with respect to the low-intensity spectra of DsRed recorded by conventional spectrometers.
- Then, comparing the companion's infrared emission spectrum with spectra calculated from models of gas giants, they concluded that the companion is most likely two to three times as massive as Jupiter.
- The collection of wavelengths of light emitted by hydrogen gas is called the emission spectrum of hydrogen, and there is a corresponding spectrum for absorption.
- In this way, the mean relative intensities of the emission spectra were calculated to obtain an averaged emission spectrum for each species.
- The position of the rose bengal emission spectrum in the trypsinbound state resembles the emission spectrum of rose bengal in neat acetone.
- First, the emission spectrum of the donor molecule must overlap with the absorbance spectrum of the acceptor.
- The gain or the stimulated emission spectrum should be spectrally similar to the steady-state fluorescence spectrum and show similar solvent dependence.
- The emissions are then analyzed and separated into an emission spectrum that is characteristic for each element.
- In liposomes the excitation spectrum is shifted to higher wavelengths and the emission spectrum to lower wavelengths, typical of a fluorophore moving into a more hydrophobic environment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.