In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agencia de trabajo femeninoagencia de colocación femenino
- She previously worked for another company, also an employment agency, which had a contract with the city council but she declined to name which one.
- A fast-growing employment agency which provides staff to leading car manufacturers has unveiled plans for new headquarters in Bradford.
- The spokeswoman said that the 61 staff, all employed from the Manpower employment agency, had been recruited because of their ‘flexibility’.
- When I arrived at the employment agency, they gravely informed me that the position had been filled five minutes ago.
- With that in mind she has set up an employment agency at her children's school in north London, matching mothers to local employers.
- ‘The more specialised the business, the more the employment agency may charge the client,’ the spokesman says.
- A specialist employment agency supplying teaching and childcare staff was asked to track down teachers and childcare workers.
- After being contacted by an employment agency in the city, I arranged to have an interview with a friendly enough sounding man.
- Boyle has started an employment agency and other small businesses to help gang members who want to leave that life find new ones.
- His opportunity was a construction job that he got through an employment agency.
- He's now mainly in the employment agency business, with more than 600 people on his books.
- It plans to begin them again in the spring using workers contracted from a foreign employment agency.
- We have already launched our Business Support Project, and the employment agency to help local people get jobs is coming shortly.
- He arrived in London where a friend put him in contact with a London-based employment agency.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.