In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(subject)ingeniería femenino(works/research/industry) (before noun) de ingeniería
- The second school of thought sees school mathematics primarily as an essential prerequisite to university courses in maths, science, engineering and technology.
- Are university programs in computer science and software engineering common?
- Gregory Stock is an optimist about the effects of genetic engineering of offspring.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- State officials are refining a plan to offer interest-free loans to students who pursue degrees in science and engineering.
- These examples illustrate the potential of just two small areas of research in the rapidly developing field of small-scale engineering.
- Up to 150 new masters or doctoral researchers in science, engineering and technology will be funded under the scheme.
- Often, however, designs undergo shortsighted value engineering to keep costs down.
- Eventually, tissue engineering could serve some superficial purposes.
- But since the late 1990s, interest in electrical engineering has grown dramatically.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
- I studied electrical engineering, but after university I didn't want to work as an engineer.
- More than 80% of its business comes from full-vehicle engineering and development.
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- It was established in 1996 as a way to introduce students to science, engineering and technology.
- This would also be the company's global customer support centre for software engineering and development.
- He will study software engineering at the University of Western Australia this year.
- One of the most exciting and emerging fields of engineering is aviation and aerospace.
- Top universities like Harvard rely heavily on them for teaching and research in science, engineering and technology.
- If genetic engineering was not used we would only be able to grow 80 % of what we grow now.
- Stronger binding can be achieved by balancing and optimizing the individual energy terms through protein engineering.
- He completed his school education in 1918 and then studied electrical engineering at the University of Bristol.
- We are also supporting a range of initiatives to increase the number of women in the relatively highly paid sectors of science, engineering and technology, where women remain under-represented.
- It eventually aims to help 15 schools become specialists in maths and computing, technology, engineering or science.
- A background in project management and software engineering would be a plus.
- John wants to study environmental engineering at university but will take a year off before going.
- He designed the company network and acts as a mentor for software development and manufacturing engineering.
- We study everything from labor and equipment productivity to product and process engineering.
- The aim of the week was to show students the variety of opportunities in science, engineering and technology.
- They begin to realize the importance of math as they see its application in the field of engineering or carpentry or accounting.
- Mr Dempsey said science, engineering and technology are important areas of growth in the economy, offering qualifications which are in demand with good career prospects.
- Of course, the practical world deviates significantly from the ideal world, which is essentially the primary need for the field of engineering in general.
2(design and construction)ingeniería femeninoan impressive piece of engineering — una magnífica obra de ingeniería
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.