1corno inglés masculino
- She is playing oboe and English horn in the Academy Concert Band and the West Point Woodwind Quintet.
- He's served as an Air Force bandsman for 20 years and can just as easily strike a tune on an English horn.
- Delicately scored for English horn, harp, and two percussionists, it was described by the composer as ‘a garden of sounds and silences.’
- Even he played English horn on occasion.
- Berckmans is still on board, and his oboe, bassoon and English horn remain a major part of the group's mediaeval chamber music sound.