1fiebre entérica femeninofiebre tifoidea femenino
- In 1900 in Durban, South Africa, he died of enteric fever while serving with the Imperial Light Horse in the Boer War.
- Surveillance of enteric fever have been initiated.
- Following an incubation period of five to 21 days, patients with enteric fever usually present with sustained fever, anorexia, malaise, and vague abdominal discomfort.
- Note in particular the much lower incidence of diseases such as enteric fever and dysentery.
- Tragically, she contracts enteric fever and dies.