In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cultura empresarial femenino
- With job losses in the sector in recent months, this is a good time to get the enterprise culture back.
- It was quickly branded as an attack on the enterprise culture of the information technology industry.
- They deserve their fair share of the credit for the enterprise culture that has prospered over the past five years.
- It is the first business club of its kind in the country and its aim is simple - to create an enterprise culture by encouraging more people to consider starting a business as a valid career option.
- This is the most serious issue that the new government must address if it wants to develop an enterprise culture, create employment and encourage investment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.