1.1(main dish)plato fuerte masculinoplato principal masculinosegundo plato masculino
- As far as entrées go, don't miss the salmon tartar.
- The best of the entrées I tried here was thin fillets of skate wing, fried until they were beautifully crisp and russety brown.
- Vegan treats include a series of entrées, namely soup, chapattis, pizza and salad.
- The entrées come with Mexican-style rice cooked in tomato stock, some refried beans and, best of all, a little jicama salad that takes the edge right off the chiles in the sauces.
- The entrées feature a grilled section of lamb, beef and chicken as well as four seafood dishes.
- The large selection of vegetarian entrées starts at $7.95 for red lentils cooked with onions, tomatoes and cumin, and runs up to $12.95 for the vegetable biryani.
- Things have changed - you can still get fish, but with entrées from $14 to $21, this is no longer eat-and-run territory.
- This is a perfect match against the entrée, which features spicy sausage laid over the soft and subtle graininess of creamy risotto.
- Fortunately, the entrées were the real highlights of the meal.
- It out-New Yorked New York with entrées of pheasant, grilled salmon, or sweetbreads that seem strikingly au courant.
- Now if I'm paying more than $20 for an entrée, I expect a meal where the chef has considered how to marry the protein with the side dishes into a product greater than its parts.
- The next course is a ‘Menu Planner’ that's built around five easy-to-follow steps: Search for a meal, choose an entrée, add extras, get your menu, and make a shopping list.
- As our trio discussed how softly fruity and expansive the bottle of Australian Earthworks Shiraz was, the entrées arrived by way of the affable but scattered server.
- Rather, he established his identity and quickly got down to the meat of the matter, the real entrée: the political landscape of his homeland, over which he took this reviewer on a breathtaking tour.
- The mussels are disappointing, but the entrées read well.
- A few of the entrées are truly delicious, like the catfish and the ribs.
- My friend ordered a pork tenderloin from the meat and fish entrées.
- The moderate success of the Caribbean appetizers gives me a bit of misguided hope for the matching entrées.
- For entrées, I chose the succulent, herb-basted rack of spring lamb in a chokecherry and Chardonnay reduction.
- The meals include an entrée, soup, salad, sandwich and dessert for a cost of $6.
1.2British (first course)entrada femeninoentrante masculino España
- We started, as usual, with a mixed entrée including spring rolls, Thai fish cakes, money bags and curry puffs.
- This salad serves two entrée size portions or one good main course size portion.
- At this fairly expensive restaurant, all was well - we'd experienced a fantastic entrée, the wine was perfect - until my main course of sea bass arrived on a plate which had brightly painted fish all around the edge.
2(easy access)he has an / the entrée into the most influential circles — tiene contactos en los círculos más influyentes
- her wealth gives her (an) immediate entrée into their world — su fortuna automáticamente le da acceso a su mundo
- It also serves as an entrée into seeking treatment for opportunistic infections and receiving antiretrovirals in the case of advanced HIV infection.
- It was only when this tradition, inherently cautious and conservative, broke down, that writers gained entrée into universities.
- Share the exciting world of the Sydney art scene with its art galleries, glitzy openings, glossy publications and entrée into the social pages.
- That initial contact gave her entrée into other university offerings.
- The phenomenon in the mid 80s provided Laurie's entrée into the hair accessories market.
- He had an immediate entrée right into the center of it all: His younger brother was a rapper whose group was starting to get some attention.
- Dinner was only the entrée to the main event though.
- University provides Benjamin an entrée to a whole new way of life.
- The facilities don't have to be as large, although some countries have chosen to use the Commonwealth Games and staging the Commonwealth Games as an entrée to bigger events.
- In the early 17th Century, Matteo Ricci's entrée into the Mandarin acceptance world was as the creator of a ‘Great Map of Ten Thousand Countries’.
- Although here too they were not an overwhelming success, the series served as his entrée into American popular culture.