In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empresario masculinoempresaria femenino
- Students are invited to come and hear what it takes to become a successful young entrepreneur.
- They have to be young, successful entrepreneurs.
- The entrepreneur sees a business opportunity where others notice only a rubbish site.
- The researchers studied some 800 start-up business entrepreneurs and compared them with a control group.
- An internet entrepreneur has sold his online company, which he built up from nothing, for £1 million.
- The Edinburgh-based company is also in the final stages of appointing an experienced Scottish technology entrepreneur as chairman.
- Today's new minority entrepreneurs are not just more numerous but also more sophisticated than their predecessors.
- The 37-year-old millionaire entrepreneur returned to his native Athens for the opening weekend of the 2004 Olympic Games.
- Also, the ministry will encourage local entrepreneurs to boost their investment overseas.
- You, too, can be an Internet entrepreneur.
- A non-profit organisation, it represents the entire cross-section of women entrepreneurs in the country.
- For some Internet entrepreneurs, that idea has taken on a whole new meaning.
- We'll talk to one tech entrepreneur who wants to cash in on the craze.
- Do you think people skills are more important than business skills for an entrepreneur?
- We help the would-be entrepreneur to make choices.
- Luckily, there were about a hundred young aspiring entrepreneurs listening to him.
- Property is the investment of choice for many of today's eager entrepreneurs.
- The British Library has a range of services for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs will be given $50,000 each in seed money to launch their dream business.
- Today's savvy entrepreneurs are constantly growing and developing in all areas of their lives.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.