In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nivel de acceso masculino
1.1(suitable for beginners)(course/computing) para principiantes
- I've driven this new rig and found it to be surprisingly refined and peppy for an entry-level product.
- And I've done nothing major about seriously furthering my basic entry-level interest.
- It offers space and reliability, but the fact that the entry-level engine is a 2.4 litre may dampen its appeal a little.
- Its entry-level models provide a good balance between functionality, price and technical back-up.
- Additionally, the company has been producing its entry-level tuxedos in China for about three years.
- Some makers are starting to offer flat screens on entry-level machines for about €1,200.
- But it does make excellent cameras and its entry-level machine is always competitively priced.
- The simple level and skill systems make for a nice entry-level game.
- The result - an entry-level car that feels like a luxury car.
- The house is likely to attract young couples seeking an entry-level home in Dalkey, as well as older buyers trading down.
- However, don't think of airguns as just entry-level products for new shooters.
- The cost of broadband in the UK is falling, especially with the surge in interest for entry-level products.
- The price of panels has fallen to such an extent that many PC manufacturers are starting to offer them with entry-level machines.
- This is a result of fierce vendor competition and continued development of the new entry-level notebook market.
- This is still a lot dearer than many entry-level PCs, though.
- The entry-level wines of stalwart Australian wineries have crept up in price, and simultaneously slid in quality.
- Another factor was the drop in prices, especially for entry-level products, which has perked up purchases by small and medium enterprises and homes.
- Shouldn't they have produced at least some entry-level product by now?
- Many of the entry-level laser products have increased in price as to make competing products more attractive for consumers.
- They are your three basic, entry-level varieties.
2EEUUde la categoría más baja
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.