1nivel de acceso masculino
1.1(suitable for beginners)(course/computing) para principiantes
- I've driven this new rig and found it to be surprisingly refined and peppy for an entry-level product.
- And I've done nothing major about seriously furthering my basic entry-level interest.
- It offers space and reliability, but the fact that the entry-level engine is a 2.4 litre may dampen its appeal a little.
- Its entry-level models provide a good balance between functionality, price and technical back-up.
- Additionally, the company has been producing its entry-level tuxedos in China for about three years.
- Some makers are starting to offer flat screens on entry-level machines for about €1,200.
- But it does make excellent cameras and its entry-level machine is always competitively priced.
- The simple level and skill systems make for a nice entry-level game.
- The result - an entry-level car that feels like a luxury car.
- The house is likely to attract young couples seeking an entry-level home in Dalkey, as well as older buyers trading down.
- However, don't think of airguns as just entry-level products for new shooters.
- The cost of broadband in the UK is falling, especially with the surge in interest for entry-level products.
- The price of panels has fallen to such an extent that many PC manufacturers are starting to offer them with entry-level machines.
- This is a result of fierce vendor competition and continued development of the new entry-level notebook market.
- This is still a lot dearer than many entry-level PCs, though.
- The entry-level wines of stalwart Australian wineries have crept up in price, and simultaneously slid in quality.
- Another factor was the drop in prices, especially for entry-level products, which has perked up purchases by small and medium enterprises and homes.
- Shouldn't they have produced at least some entry-level product by now?
- Many of the entry-level laser products have increased in price as to make competing products more attractive for consumers.
- They are your three basic, entry-level varieties.
2EEUUde la categoría más baja