In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1epistaxis femenino formal
- One child in the fluticasone group was withdrawn from the study because of epistaxis and nose pain.
- With only minor bleeding, such as epistaxis, transfusion of platelets to counts in the 30 000 to 40 000 / L range may be acceptable.
- Other presenting features include lymphadenopathy, epistaxis, weight loss, jaundice, and edema.
- Some complain of nasal stuffiness, epistaxis, and headaches.
- Generalized erythema, epistaxis, bleeding of gums, petechial and subconjunctival haemorrhages are present occasionally.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.