1era femeninoépoca femeninothe Napoleonic era — la era napoleónica
- this would mark a new era in medicine — esto haría época / marcaría un hito en la historia de la medicina
- the Christian Era — la Era Cristiana
- Some three-and-a-half years before the Nazis came to power, events in Erlangen marked the onset of a new era.
- Everything changed, however, with the discovery of radioactivity at the end of the nineteenth century - a discovery that led to one of the most remarkable, fruitful, and fateful eras in the history of chemistry.
- Einstein's biographies discuss not only his role within normal science but also his life as a political activist during the World War II era.
- Simply put, it was on that date that the communist era in Bulgaria started.
- Mr McClain therefore begins his text in a year significant in UK history as an era of change.
- Many of America's great cathedrals of racing date from the Depression era of the film's setting.
- The myth of the solar hero can be found within many of the ancient civilisations even before the Christian era.
- This year saw the dawning of a new era in the history of the awards in the school.
- Coast Guard cutters and aircraft formed the federal government's front-line defense during the Prohibition era against liquor smugglers.
- The period is further divided into the early Heian and the late Heian, or Fujiwara, eras, the pivotal date being 894, the year imperial embassies to China were officially discontinued.
- Equal Rights Amendment
- Earned Run Average