1etílicothe ethyl group/radical — el grupo/radical etílico
- The free radical of the ethyl group is known to exist as an entity in its own right.
- However, its use is safer for both patient and physician than the original volatile vapor coolant, ethyl chloride.
- For example, benzene and ethyl bromide can be use to make ethylbenzene.
- The authors note, ‘Any of these ethyl esters might be used as an alternative to fossil fuels.’
- Industrially ethanol is now mostly frequently manufactured by the catalytic hydration of ethene or by the hydrolysis of ethyl sulfates.