In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Without these four activities, our witness and evangelism will be less effective.
- During these last six years we have been free to engage in evangelism and church-planting throughout Cambodia.
- It should revitalize a grass-roots effort to truly make its case, not through Senators, but through personal relationships and church evangelism.
- Should monasteries be seen, in the second place, as contributing to the life of the wider church through evangelism and missionary work?
- Yet, the Baptist convention there brings Baptists together for evangelism and witness.
- They saw that Christian evangelism and ethics do not form a dichotomy; rather, the paradigm is yet more complex.
- His scholarly Bible translation, preaching and personal evangelism achieved a phenomenal amount for the kingdom of God.
- She writes and speaks on the topics of evangelism, Christian education, and lay ministry.
- He is in every sense a stereotypical representative of that Christian evangelism that really deserves the name of ‘fundamentalist’.
- Is it any wonder that his work is being rediscovered in an America in which Christian evangelism is resurgent, and polls show that a majority believe in angels and demons?
- The above passage has a great deal to say about evangelism and missionary work.
- This is why personal evangelism was continuously an important vehicle for the gospel.
- This has implications for all sorts of areas of Christian life, including evangelism.
- The art and nature of personal evangelism were considered, showing it to be a Christian duty.
- He views this as a lay ministry of evangelism as Christian and Turks intermingle within the conflicts of war.
- Is the ultimate goal of evangelism to preach the gospel as the Bible instructs?
- In America, a Methodist bishop said that Christian evangelism is arrogant and it can lead to hate crimes.
- Why would proclamation of Jesus as a historical person assist Christian evangelism more than proclamation of a mythical figure?
- The second problem is aggressive Christian evangelism.
- Firstly, revival cannot be separated from evangelism, and in fact the giving of the Holy Spirit has everything to do with evangelism and witness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.