1.1noche femeninofemenino tardeat 10 in the evening — a las 10 de la noche
- at 6 in the evening — a las 6 de la tarde
- he came in the evening — (before dark) vino de tarde
- every Tuesday evening — todos los martes por la tarde/noche (or en la tarde etc.)
- let's have an evening out tonight — ¿por qué no salimos esta noche?
- before noun evening meal — cena
- evening performance — función de tarde
- the evening star — el lucero de la tarde
- I know in Darwen our police station closes down in the evening and there's no police at night time.
- They had only one meal in the evening consisting of fermented barkbiter roots and gruel.
- Make sure you take provisions for when the main site closes in the evening, because the camp site then becomes a festival in itself.
- Depending on the time of year and the work schedule, the main meal may be served at midday or in the evening.
- A complete food service was provided late in the evening after night flying.
- The course will be held in the evening and will run over a period of 10 weeks.
- The people inside the taxi, look hopeful anticipating a good bargain and a fleshy nutritious meal in the evening.
- When I was doing the play I was tiring and absolutely using up all of my resources but it was a two hour period in the evening and then it was finished.
- However, 9 pm is a bit early, especially if a family is out for a meal in the evening.
- Everyone then comes together for a nice meal in the evening and we're all in bed by 10 pm catching up on our sleep.
- In the evening rush hour, four young women were injured in a lightning strike in Hyde Park, central London.
- Traffic was diverted on to minor roads, causing tailbacks in the evening rush-hour as workers made their way home.
- The flowers open wide in the sun and close in the evening.
- They are having a sit-down meal for 30 and a disco in the evening before leaving for a honeymoon in Cornwall.
- Many cultures eat the main meal at midday and have a light meal in the evening.
- Then allocate work to do in all your free periods and in the evening.
- Except for short exercise periods in the evening the prisoners were confined to their individual cells for the first three days.
- Fortunately for us, it rained heavily in the evening so the bars closed quite early for the night and we managed to get some sleep.
- Fasting all day and eating a meal in the evening actually puts on weight.
- A meeting was held in the facility's clubhouse later in the evening after offices had closed.
1.2(period of entertainment)velada femenino formalnoche femeninowe felt like an evening of bridge — teníamos ganas de pasar una noche jugando al bridge
- one of their famous musical evenings — una de sus famosas veladas musicales
- For everyone, Ramada's Iftar evenings remain a unique event of special food items.
- The evening's events will include dinner and a casino night for all attendees.
- Lying in Morgan's double bed, their heads inches apart, Dawn thinks over the evening's events.
- This evening's event in the Kings Hall is already sold out.
- The 100 back seemed to serve as a great warm-up for her main event of the evening.
- The other big give away about the fantastic nature of the evening's events was the presence of so many of Polly's media idols.
- I thought about it for a while, tried to remember the events of the evening, it was patchy at best.
- The event was an evening of entertainment focusing on the legacy the outgoing Bishop of Manchester will leave.
- Many friends, and customers turned up for the event and a great evening was had by all.
- Perhaps the most memorable social event is the karaoke evening at the Hotel Seedorf.
- There was one unfortunate event of the evening, however, and it involved bad eyesight and a stone dog!
- I lay awake for hours that night trying to make sense of the evening's events.
- There have been reports of women at parties who wake up wearing no clothes and with no memory of the previous evening's events.
- A few blocks away stood the object of the evening's activities: the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Get a guided tour around this beautiful house, visit the gift shop or look out for events such as ghost evenings throughout the year.
- The après match comedians kept the ball rolling before the main event of the evening.
- Trosley's next event, an evening of Russian folk music round a campfire, is taking place on Saturday.
- All were delighted with the great evening where music was played and all relaxed in a most homely and wonderful atmosphere.
- The disc is too propulsive to be background music, but too modest to be your evening's main event.
- However, there were no major blazes and the ambulance service did not report any serious incidents as a result of the evening's events.
1.3literary (concluding period)crepúsculo masculino literario
2eveningspor la tardeen la tarde América Latinaa la tarde Río de la Platade tarde Río de la Platapor la nochede nocheen la noche América Latina