In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1exactitud femeninoprecisión femenino
- What's needed is some mental stretching to recognize the fact that usually what is called for is some degree of practical commercial acceptability rather than mathematical precision or laboratory exactness.
- His English translator complimented him on his thorough inductive exactness.
- As the pictures show, tiling is a craft that requires precision and an exactness to ensure that it will remain intact and secure for many years to come.
- After this feeling of awe at the terrible precision and exactness of the world, I began to experience another emotion: irrelevancy.
- Improvised circus sounds like a bit of a contradiction in terms, since circus by its very nature requires precision, planning and exactness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.