1sumamenteextremadamenteexceedingly difficult — sumamente / extremadamente difícil
- in exceedingly bad taste — de pésimo gusto
- it distressed them exceedingly to realize that … — los angustió sobremanera darse cuenta de que …
- It's just exceedingly difficult to beat good teams when you spot them eight runs.
- That's because many lending products, especially credit cards, can charge exceedingly high rates of interest.
- But, no, not only is it exceedingly quiet in operation it's also an awful lot faster than the defunct Epson.
- It is true that in esoteric matters, it is exceedingly difficult to decide which side is right.
- The soft anatomy is lacking except for exceedingly, exceedingly rare fossil finds.
- I apologize for this exceedingly long e-mail and look forward to any thoughts you might have.
- Gail and Belinda put their exceedingly stylish heads together and came up with these current trends that they think we might just live to regret.
- He has been a living classic for so long that it is exceedingly difficult to pay him the kind of tribute he truly deserves.
- Her autobiography, The Kindness of Strangers, published last year, is exceedingly short on personal detail.
- Audience participation and influence over media content development is still exceedingly limited.
- The wheels of justice, we often hear, grind exceedingly slow but fine.
- Our best guess on variety is Iceberg, a rose that was exceedingly popular in the 50s and 60s, and still sells well.
- Lightening, is a master of fooling, his business as the salesman in Miffin's drapery emporium being exceedingly funny.
- The two are said to have had an exceedingly blunt exchange at last weekend's Victorian ALP conference.
- The film is too grim, but not too serious; it is exceedingly violent, but we fail to see the point of bearing witness to it.
- Both teams looked exceedingly sharp even after the two and a half week Christmas break.
- These masses usually stand out in relief, are exceedingly diversified in form, and often of immense altitude.
- We were exceedingly reluctant to rush in with big casualty numbers.
- There may be exceptions to both statements, but the exceptions are exceedingly rare.
- The real beauty of this work is how Mike deals with these serious and exceedingly complex issues.