In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ejecutivo masculinoejecutiva femenino
- Chief execs and fund managers were also asked to identify the most innovative companies.
- Although bad blood over the contract may hurt morale, for now execs are happy to have a victory in hand.
- Six of the top 10 earning chief execs in the US run IT companies, according to Forbes.
- Now these execs are starting to worry about getting socked with a payroll tax increase.
- Network execs, who say they will maintain a premium on rates, have the new shows under wraps.
- Too many U.S. execs are letting software vendors tell them how to run their business.
- He has slowed the pace of acquisitions and dismissed about a dozen senior execs.
- She had been in the job less than a year and had come from Citigroup where she was one of the top female execs.
- The company's top execs must have panicked when they realised how out of control the story had gotten.
- He sat by while execs let costs spin out of control and failed to deliver on promises to customers.
- It was all part of some pre-dinner entertainment for a group of top execs and managers from a large retail chain.
- Critics of air taxis charge that high prices will relegate it to a perk for senior execs.
- In the past, they say, he has held on to top execs long after they needed to be replaced.
- Top news execs pursue answers to seven key questions pegged to creating a watchdog culture.
- The BBC should then be governed by an executive board, combining a handful of the very top execs and some non-execs.
- GTech also got rid of its chairman and its chief exec earlier on in the year in the hope of building confidence in the company.
- To the extent the execs held on to their stock, they suffered along with other shareholders.
- Did pressure from corporate execs concerned about empty planes help change his mind?
- A Romanian-born man has pleaded guilty to sending threatening emails to top execs at eBay.
- The chief exec of BT Retail has admitted that the cost of broadband in the UK is too high.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.