In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sesión a puerta cerrada femenino
- She declined to disclose her advice to school board members because it was given in executive session.
- Congressional committees drafted and approved legislation in executive sessions.
- In 1980, Senator Byrd led the establishment of a new precedent to require an immediate vote, without debate, on any motion to go into executive session to consider a particular nomination.
- In executive session, the Council discussed the report of the AAUP Election Procedures Review Task Force, which was presented by the task force chair.
- A brainstorming session's effectiveness is increased if conducted, at least partially, in closed or executive session without management present.
- The Council met in executive session for the purpose of selecting a new general secretary.
- He said the executive session meeting was ‘separate’ from the regular board meeting, which was adjourned.
- For example, for the first time in its 92-year history, CalCPA modified the agenda of its annual meeting between its external auditor and audit committee to include an executive session.
- In contrast, each television network conducts an executive session at each tour, and the executives are often available for conversations throughout the day and attend the evening parties.
- Board practices, such as executive sessions of outside directors, will give independent majorities more power.
- That was rapidly seconded by the Whip, Senator Durbin and the Senate was in executive session.
- Yet the meeting was not billed as a closed-door executive session, and parent meetings are open to the public.
- Three important processes seem to enhance board functioning: i) executive sessions, ii) the relationship with independent advisors, and iii) committees' reporting process to the board.
- If he needs to address classified or otherwise confidential national security matters, that can be accommodated in a closed executive session, for these committees regularly receive highly classified information.
- This argument would be more persuasive if the agency had at least made a credible case to congressional committees in executive session or to U.S. Asian allies.
- Outside board members are calling their own executive sessions while hiring consultants to help them in making independent decisions.
- The Space Flight Leadership Council met in an executive session at NASA's Johnson Space Center, Houston.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.