1rápidoprontoan expeditious settlement of the dispute — una rápida / pronta resolución del conflicto
- Action was taken in an expeditious manner before the public could become sufficiently informed to coalesce any opposition or provide a comprehensive debate.
- Certainly, the case for an expeditious coalition withdrawal gets stronger with every day, and every death.
- What he did is designed to eliminate those delays, to bring this process to a speedy and expeditious conclusion.
- Railway commuters in the State will also benefit from the possible and expeditious improvements in passenger amenities.
- Safeguards regarding national security issues should be considered, but the goal should be the fullest and most expeditious disclosure.
- The introduction of this system will bring transparency and improve efficiency by way of reduced procurement time cycles and expeditious payment to suppliers.
- Our judicial system is not renowned for its speedy and expeditious methods and court cases are often bogged down for years.
- Although the final disposition of findings is still pending, opposition leaders are demanding an expeditious end to the already tarnished inquest.
- Can you promise that there will be a more expeditious response this time?
- This was a national tragedy that was met by a courageous administration with conviction and action that was both expeditious and effective.
- The system enables controllers to implement accurate, safe and expeditious approach plans to increase safety and airport efficiency.
- Such a waiver, he wrote, ‘would be an expeditious end to this controversy.’
- The reason for that inertia is simple: we prefer violence because it is the most expeditious, efficient, effective and easiest solution to most problems, if not all.
- Because of the plane's position it was decided that the most expeditious way to do this was with ladders to the rear door.
- It has a mandate to deal with investigations in an expeditious manner, and should not have to tolerate inappropriate delays and what amounts to reprehensible conduct.
- Our first desire is to settle in a fair and expeditious manner.
- We need assessment processes which are both expeditious and fair.
- What is your candidate going to do to try and mend fences between those fault lines, or conversely, is it more expeditious, politically, to exploit those fault lines?
- We believe that the implementation of the resolution requires a full withdrawal in as expeditious a manner as possible.
- We should gather widely, glean the best ideas, implement them in an expeditious fashion, and not turn down any offer of help.